Advantages of working at an Independent School
Students dreams require a sprinkle of inspiration, a dash of motivation, and a few heaping spoonfuls of protection, safety, and wellness.
- Opportunities for professional development
- Support offered through teacher induction, peer mentoring and professional growth programs
- Motivated students & supportive parents
- Stimulating and collegial environment
- Strong network of QAIS colleagues
- Teaching excellence
- Active involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
Choosing the Right School for Your Career
Independent schools seek teachers who are passionate about teaching in general and about one or more fields of study in particular, and who are caring in their relationships with students and colleagues.
One of the advantages of independent schools is that they are "independent" in governance and therefore have more flexibility.
In independent schools, teachers:
- work is valued and recognized
- are committed to diversity and to creating inclusive and multicultural environments
- have the advantage of a flexible curriculum
- are provided with optimal learning environments
- integrate technology to benefit student learning
- have a voice on school policies and teaching practices
- are committed to teaching 21st century skills
- enjoy exercising their profession
Join one of our schools and be part of the future of education today
Joignez-vous à une de nos écoles et faites partie de l'avenir aujourd'hui