Selwyn House School is an independent school for 540 boys (K-11) in Westmount, Quebec. We support our students and staff, and reward their efforts as well as their achievements. Our community is one in which students can build confidence and self-discipline, appreciate their responsibilities to others and themselves, and find joy in learning.
We are looking for professionals to join our dedicated, energetic staff who teach our courses, coach our teams, supervise our activities, and communicate openly and regularly with parents. Our programs challenge boys mentally and physically, while stressing a respect for honesty and fair play, and a tolerance of the ideas of others. If this sounds like the kind of team you would like to join, we have the following opening:
Social Studies Secondary School
(Short-term replacement – Starting in Mid April)
- Brevet issued by the Quebec Minister of Education
- Knowledge of the QEP, especially the History of Quebec and Canada Curricula
- Experience with diverse learners and ELL an asset
- Ability to integrate new technologies an asset
- B.A. in History, Political Science, or related fields an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
- Ability to coach an asset
- Willingness to supervise co-curricular activities an asset
- Selwyn House provides a group insurance plan, pension, subsidized breakfast and lunch program, substantial professional development opportunities, and a collegial atmosphere focused on faculty culture.
Résumés should be submitted by April 14th 2021, to
Andrew Maziliano, Human Resources Administrator
Selwyn House School, 95, chemin Côte St-Antoine, Westmount, QC H3Y 2H8
Selwyn House School is an equal opportunity employer and subscribes to the
Programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi.
We sincerely thank all applicants, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.