Graphic Designer and Videographer
Established in 1836 in Quebec, Canada, Bishop’s College School (BCS) is an IB World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and certificates. With a campus bordered by farmland and rolling hills on one side and by the city of Sherbrooke on the other, BCS is a small, welcoming community and a “home away from home” to students from 40+ different countries. We create a caring community of learning and development where cultures connect and individuals matter. By embracing a rigorous yet supportive academic program and a well-rounded education that includes athletics, the arts, leadership and development, and global citizenship, BCS is preparing students to become tomorrow’s leaders. We offer a Bilingual Option (English and French), as well as the Duke of Edinburgh's Award program, and are a proud member of Round Square, through which students can go on exchanges and volunteer abroad.
- Graphic design of key marketing materials (print, video, digital, OOH), including semi-annual magazine, brochures, advertising, campus signage, etc.
- Apply and respect all established brand guidelines to all material
- Create small video campaigns and content for website, social media, advertising, and presentations
Secondary Responsibilities Contribute to daily photography efforts in building school’s photo library
- Manage audiovisual assets: storage/capacity of images drive and editing of photos and videos
- Keep up to date with current best practices and trends in graphic design, videography, and photography
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Undergraduate degree or professional diploma in graphic design or equivalent professional experience as a graphic designer
- Intermediate to expert level in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating captivating, succinct, and strategic video content for multiple audiences; familiarity with Premiere Pro an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience; agency experience an asset
- Bilingual, fluent spoken and written (English and French)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours (i.e., evenings and weekends) to align with relevant BCS events
- Experience working with communications/marketing teams an asset
BCS is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package.A resume and letter of interest should be sent by May 7, 2021, to:
Bishop’s College School (Human Resources)
80 Moulton Hill, Sherbrooke, QC, J1M 1Z8
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.