Selwyn House School is an independent school for 540 boys (K-11) in Westmount, Quebec. We support our students and staff, and reward their efforts as well as their achievements. Our community is one in which students can build confidence and self-discipline, appreciate their responsibilities to others and themselves, and find joy in learning.
We are looking for professionals to join our dedicated, energetic staff who teach our courses, coach our teams, supervise our activities, and communicate openly and regularly with parents. Our programs challenge boys mentally and physically, while stressing a respect for honesty and fair play, and a tolerance of the ideas of others. If this sounds like the kind of team you would like to join, we have the following opportunity starting January 4, 2022.
Coach / Student Support
- Coaching two sports at Secondary School (Grades 7 - 11)
- Student Support (assisting in the classroom, monitoring individual students)
- Supervision duties as assigned (may include intramurals and/or teacher replacements)
- Workload can be supplemented up to 100% with priority substitutions
- Previous experience teaching (any discipline) and coaching a team sport at the secondary school level
Selwyn House as an Employer
Selwyn House provides a group insurance plan, pension, subsidized breakfast and lunch program, substantial professional development opportunities, and a collegial atmosphere focused on faculty culture.
Resumés should be submitted by December 1, 2021 to:
Andrew Marziliano – Human Resources
We sincerely thank all applicants but we will only contact those who are shortlisted for an interview.