Founded in 1930, St. George’s School of Montreal is a private co-educational, non-denominational school that provides student-centred education of the highest quality within a spirited, engaging, creative and cooperative environment. A leader in Progressive Education, our philosophy encourages an individualized approach to teaching and learning while fostering excellence and rigour within our classrooms.
International Enrolment Coordinator
Full-time replacement position from October 2022 to November 18, 2023
(possibility of extension)
Under the supervision of the Director of Enrolment Management, the Coordinator develops and implements processes to lead the International Student Program and assists with the overall admissions process of the School.
What you’ll do:
- Field admission inquiries and lead the admissions process
- (prepare required documentation, reports & presentations)
- Create communications plans to steward international parents, educational agents,
- Participate in Open Houses and other admissions events
- Coordinate all aspects of the international student homestay program
- Support all aspect of international student integration
- Design and prepare content for recruitment and support of the
- International Student program
- Fulfill other duties as required
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Undergraduate degree in an appropriate field
- 1-3 years of experience in Admissions or a related Customer Service field
- Proficiency with G-Suite and database systems
- Experience living abroad an asset
- Bilingual (English/French), 3rd language an asset
Who you are:
- Adaptable, innovative, collaborative
- Professional, service-oriented and community-minded
- Organized, dynamic and solution oriented
- Ability to work autonomously
Please submit your curriculum vitae and letter of intent by 5 pm on Monday, October 3, 2022 to:
Human Resources Service Partner
3100 The Boulevard
Montreal, QC H3Y 1R9
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
At St. George’s School of Montreal, we pride ourselves on being a truly collaborative, innovative team. With small classes and the support of learning specialists to assist with our child-centred pedagogy, our teachers enjoy an environment which provides the opportunity to focus on what they love most – teaching!
We are committed to sustainability, community involvement, social mindedness and celebrate the uniqueness of every individual. Our inquiry -based approach and respectful culture make St. George’s a teaching and learning environment second to none.
St. George’s is proud to offer a generous benefits plan, career development opportunities, proximity to Mount-Royal and access to public employees’ retirement plan.
We are committed to equality and diversity within our community.