Founded in 1930, St. George’s School of Montreal is a private co-educational, non-denominational school that provides student-centred education of the highest quality within a spirited, engaging, creative and cooperative environment. A leader in Progressive Education, our philosophy encourages an individualized approach to teaching and learning while fostering excellence and rigour within our classrooms.
Reporting to the Coordinator of Buildings and Grounds, the Cleaner is responsible for general maintenance and cleanliness of the buildings and surrounding grounds.
What you’ll do:
- Clean all areas with the appropriate products and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for students, staff, faculty, and guests
- Carry out the Deep Clean process at designated times
- Maintain appropriate level standards of cleanliness and appearance of facilities indoors as well as outdoors
- Assist with set-up and cleanup of school meetings and events as requested
- Work safely and ensure the safety of others in the two campuses
- Respects safety standards and guidelines
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team and independently
- Familiarity with Health and Safety standards
Who you are:
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Respectful and professional
- Flexible (evening hours/some weekends)
Please submit your curriculum vitae and letter of intent by 5 pm on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 to:
Human Resources Service Partner
3100 The Boulevard
Montreal, QC H3Y 1R9
We thank all candidates for their interest in the above position; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
At St. George’s School of Montreal, we pride ourselves on being a truly collaborative, innovative team. With small classes and the support of learning specialists to assist with our child-centred pedagogy, our teachers enjoy an environment which provides the opportunity to focus on what they love most – teaching!
We are committed to sustainability, community involvement, social mindedness and celebrate the uniqueness of every individual. Our inquiry -based approach and respectful culture make St. George’s a teaching and learning environment second to none.
St. George’s is proud to offer a generous benefits plan, career development opportunities, proximity to Mount-Royal and access to public employees’ retirement plan.
We are committed to equality and diversity within our community.