Founded in 1947, The Priory School is a premier co-educational independent school specializing in elementary education.
The Priory's mission is to nurture each child's inherent curiosity, develop an enthusiasm for learning and encourage intellectual and creative initiative, preparing the child to be a responsible, tolerant and self-confident global citizen. The Priory believes that a child's earliest school years are the most important. It is at this time that the seeds of academic and life skills are sown. An environment that is nurturing, secure, caring and aware of individual needs is the key to future success.
Applications are now being accepted for the full time position of:
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Full Time)
Reporting to the Principal and Business Manager, the Office Assistant provides clerical and administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities
• Respond to telephone and email inquiries and able to respond to the needs of students, staff and families
• Perform Accounting tasks working closely with the Business Manager
• Help maintain payroll, documents, invoices and timesheets
• Assist in event coordination and assist in scheduling work orders and other requests
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Principal, Business Manager and Faculty and Staff
• Accounting and data entry experience
• Organized, detail-oriented, collaborative and ability to multi-task
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy
• Superior/Reserved communication skills
• Fluency in both English and French
• Positive, proactive team player who has experience working with children
Please submit your letter of application and curriculum vitae by March 22nd, 2019 to Mrs. Anita DiStefano, Interim Principal at:
The Priory School
3120 The Boulevard
Start Date: March 18, 2019
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.