Founded in 1947, The Priory School is a premier co-educational independent school specializing in elementary education.
The Priory's mission is to nurture each child's inherent curiosity, develop an enthusiasm for learning and encourage intellectual and creative initiative, preparing the child to be a responsible, tolerant and self-confident global citizen. The Priory believes that a child's earliest school years are the most important. It is at this time that the seeds of academic and life skills are sown. An environment that is nurturing, secure, caring and aware of individual needs is the key to future success.
Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
INTERIM ICT Coordinator
Reporting to the Principal, the ICT Coordinator provides students’ competence in the use of ICT as a tool across the curriculum and provides ICT support to faculty of The Priory School.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist teachers and students in their use of technology in the classroom, including iPads, chromebooks, notebooks
- Coordinate and develop technology in the service of learning
- Use of techno-pedagogical tools and applications and digital platforms
- Assist teachers and students in preparing their presentations for classroom
- Assist students in the layout and design of The Priory School Yearbook
- To maintain the school’s inventory of ICT equipment and software
- To maintain the school’s technology information including username, passwords, licenses, etc.
- Be creative, committed, responsible and flexible
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection
- Understand and comply with The Priory School’s policies and procedures and School’s vision
Please submit your letter of application and curriculum vitae by March 22nd, 2019 to Mrs. Anita DiStefano, Interim Principal at:
The Priory School
3120 The Boulevard
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.