The world needs great women…it starts at The Study. Founded 1915, and recognized as one of Canada’s premier girls’ schools, The Study actively fosters the development of character, confidence and visionary thinking. Dedicated teachers and staff offer a stimulating bilingual environment to students from Kindergarten to Grade 11.
Communications Officer (Full time)
Reporting to the Director of Communications & Marketing, the Communications Coordinator plays an important part in advancing The Study’s reputation through communications supporting all Study constituents.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops and edits written content for internal and external communications, including but not limited to, the school’s website, social media channels, alumni magazine and newsletters.
- Coordinates the maintenance of the school’s website and portal (CMS)
- Executes communications projects and manages the implementation of the projects to ensure success
- Ensures the school’s brand is represented appropriately in communications and marketing initiatives
- Provide CMS support and training and problem solves.
- Ensures rapid dissemination of communication materials to different constituents
- Participates in the development of integrated marketing strategies, the monitoring of the results and the analysis of their effectiveness
- Participates in the production of video projects
- Prepares communications analytics reports and compiles survey summaries
- Works in partnership with The Study’s faculty and staff, the Parents’ Association (SPA) and students to provide communications support.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally communications or marketing related
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Keen aptitude for communication and interpersonal relations
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with CMS (Content Management System)
- Writing, editing & photographic skills, particularly as it applies to social media channels
- Experience with web analytical
- Proficient with MS Office and GSuite
- Proficient with Adobe Creative (Photoshop and InDesign) an asset
Letters of application and a CV should be sent to Susan Orr--Mongeau, Director of Communications & Marketing, at The Study 3233 The Boulevard, Westmount QC H3Y 1S4 or via email at email@example.com. Position is available effective August 3, 2020.